Stinson ATR 6
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #9396280
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- The sixth edition of a HOKA legacy shoe, the Stinson 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire HOKA lineup, the Stinson is a veritable "hovercraft." Designed with less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes Uifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability.
- Best for hiking, all terrain running.
- The improved Hoka One One® Stinson ATR 6 trail-running shoes are a versatile all-terrain performer, built to keep up during long, hard runs on whatever trails and roads your heart desires.
- Predecessor: Stinson ATR 5.
- Surface: Trail running.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5mm.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Plush.
- Unifi® REPREVE® recycled polyester upper features moisture-wicking properties for breathable comfort.
- Anatomical support wings along the eyestays for a comfortable and secure lockdown fit.
- Redesigned late-stage Meta-Rocker offers forefoot support and tuned underfoot geometry for an enhanced ride and stability.
- TPU-reinforced toe cap delivers increased durability.
- High-volume CMEVA (Compression Molded EVA) midsole delivers lightweight, durable, responsive cushioning.
- Zonal rubber outsole with broad, closely-spaced lugs that deliver enhanced traction and support on uneven terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 10 oz
Stinson ATR 6
Regular price$206.85 (/)